A newsLETTER blog about life for Sarah, Stephen and Alexandria Padre in Our Nation's Capital

Jul 10, 2009

Job Interview

I have a second interview for the job I interviewed for on the last day of June. This interview is on Monday; I know that they have narrowed it down to 2 candidates from 10 that they had interviewed. This is a public forum so I will leave it at that but let you know what happens. Lexi will go to another child's house for the morning. I think she will enjoying playing with a new set of toys.

This weekend, we are going to drive up to Pennsylvania to visit one of Stephen's friends from Chicago and her family that now live there. Weird to think that this is the closest that I have ever lived to by birth state (PA) since I was born. Hard to imagine that it is so close that we can drive there in about 2 hours.

The weather has been really nice this week. Warm but not really humid and we have spent a lot of time outdoors. It truly feels like summer.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Yes Sarah you should drive by your first home. It is on Walnut street it was the only single house next to the church. The rest of the houses were all row houses.

Hope the interview goes well. It will all turn out the way it should.